PREPARING FOR YOUR FIRST CLASS
- Set up your account online before arriving at the studio. Be sure to enter your birthday, height and weight so that we can celebrate your special day and provide accurate performance data.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your reserved class time.
- Wear your favorite workout gear along with spandex or tight-fitting pants/shorts. Cycling shoes are not required, but stiffer sole athletic shoes are recommended. Our bikes also accommodate standard SPD cleats for riders that have cycling shoes.
- Have a light snack and drink plenty of water. It’s important to hydrate before and during class. We have filtered water at our studios — bring your own bottle to fill up or purchase one at the front desk.
- When you arrive, let our happiness advisors know it is your first class.
- After you review and sign the liability waiver, you’ll be given your bike number.
- If you are under 18, parental consent is required.
STARTING YOUR RIDE
- We know the first class may not be easy, but our happiness crew is here to ensure your first time feels just right.
- Our bikes are custom designed to fit every body. Instructors and happiness advisors are available to assist in setting up your bike and throughout the class.
- Remember to leave your phone in your cubby and give yourself time to let go and have fun!
- If this is your first spin class, or if you’ve been on a bit of a hiatus, your body is going to be sore!
- To recover and build muscle, we recommend you drink plenty of water and eat a lean protein snack or meal.
- Consistency is key! The sooner you make your way back to the saddle, the sooner the soreness goes away.
- If you have further questions about your first ride, we are here to help. Give us a call at (240) 641-4969 and let us set your mind at ease!
- Two convenient locations that offer a variety of strength and conditioning classes.
- Complimentary towels to use during class.
- Motivational instructors and energizing music.
- Real-time performance data to set goals, measure progress, and celebrate wins.
- Flexible schedules
- Refresh and renew with our showers, hair dryers and natural bath products.
- Free and metered parking available at both locations.
- Bottled water available for purchase.